Wednesday, September 20th, 3:15 – 4:15pm
Fire your questions at Aruba product GMs and execs at this signature Atmosphere session! This intimate Q&A session allows delegates to ask burning questions on any Aruba products and have the GMs respond directly to their enquiries.
Submit your questions via the “Ask Aruba” tab in the mobile app now!
Sales Bootcamp (For Partners Only)
Thursday, September 21st, 08:00 – 11:00am
Aruba sales training and exam is the most effective way to validate partner sales’ understanding of Aruba Portfolio and customer requirement. In addition, it is also the key requirement of our Partner Ready for Networking Medallion partners. Partners will get to attend a half-day Sales Bootcamp, which includes a tutorial and an exam. The session is offered in English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Limited slots available on a first come first served basis. Learn more about the session
Download Mobile App
Download the APAC Atmosphere 2017 Mobile App now and start planning your personal APAC Atmosphere experience today.
Simply log in with your registered email ID and sign in with password atm2017 to get started!
2017 APAC Atmosphere promises a wide range of sharing by industry experts and speakers plus technical innovations in intelligent access.
Mobile-Cloud Network Innovation for Today’s Digital Enterprise
SVP and GM, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
The mobile-cloud era has ushered in the next wave of change in the digital enterprise. Mobile and cloud users need more than secure and reliable connections. They demand quality digital experiences that can be fueled by context and insights on any device and across every place in the network. In response, IT professionals are adopting software-defined approaches to networking and embracing an open network architecture—built for the mobile-cloud era—that can learn, inform, and adapt to fast-changing business and IT needs. Come learn how Aruba is innovating to help you succeed in the mobile-cloud era.
The Intersection between Technology and Humanity
Founder and CEO, Psykinetic
Many of the greatest innovations today see a convergence between varied ideas and fields, and these shapes many potential new realities for us all. How can convergences between fields like IoT, Big Data, AI, Robotics, Biomedical Technology, Virtual Reality, and Cloud Computing/Services create impact in the smart future of enterprises, retail, hospitals, and education? Dr Jordan Nguyen, a creator who seeks to help drive a positive evolution of our relationship with technology, will share how he and his teams apply these ideas to allow people to play music with their eyes, and drive cars through brainwaves, in a process he calls “technological telekinesis”.
Innovating to Empower the Intelligent Edge
Chief Technology Officer, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
Simple user experiences may require complexity behind the scenes. In the past, IT would plan for their own benefits but the real world has caught up and is continually changing. People, places, and things impact IT and network operation. So how do we marry the user experience, their needs and expectations, with IT’s need to function? IT relies on edge connectivity, mobile first platform, and computer power. We must begin with the foundation for the intelligent edge (network hardware and software), be able to scale rapidly, and be able to pull insights from the network so that we can react to customer and user experiences instead of network IT time. Join Partha as he takes you through immersive demonstrations of intelligent edge foundation, scale, and insights.
Inclusive Customer Experience: Vision Australia
Chief Digital and Information Officer, Vision Australia
Taking advantage of the latest digital technologies can entirely transform the way a business performs toward an unparalleled advantage in end-user satisfaction. Samir Mahir elaborates on how key partnerships helped achieve success by employing innovative solutions to realise strategic goals for Vision Australia, a non-profit organisation that work in partnership with Australians who are blind or low vision to help them achieve the possibilities they choose in life. Join us and find out more from Samir on how digital transformation is necessary to enhance client and workforce engagement.
Watch this space for more updates on our keynote sessions and updates.
Hands-on Sessions: Training & Exams
Complement your attendance with technical training in one of 5 areas. These in-depth sessions span 2 days and contain a mix of labs and lectures. Spaces are limited and attendees must register early to secure their spot within these sessions.
Topics this year include:
- Mobility Fundamentals
- ClearPass Fundaments
- Meridian/ BLE Fundamentals
- AirWave Fundamentals
- Switching Fundamentals for Mobility
Discover how advanced mobile engagement, beacons, IoT and automation can redefine whole industries through seamless connectivity and enriched personalisation.
Across five specially-crafted, industry-specific experience zones, you’ll interact first-hand with the technologies and innovations that are shaping the future economy. Drill down into what’s possible with a bit of vision, powered by Aruba:
- Intelligent Hotel (Hospitality) – Crafting highly personalised guest experiences through intelligent environment automation and IoT.
- Smart Hospital (Healthcare) – Secure, mobile first infrastructure enables the digital transformation of healthcare to enhance patient care.
- Store of the Future (Retail) – Creating a new shopping experience with mobile shopping and enhance engagement with retail and location analytics.
- Smart School (Education) – Fault tolerant infrastructure for multimedia, high density environment for smart schools.
- Smart City (Service Provider / Municipal) – Creating a smart, safe city with video analytics, IoT and predictive maintenance.
The New Technology Pods in Innovation Zone offers lively and interactive experience to all participants demonstrating solutions, applications and technologies applicable to various industries.
- Aruba’s Location Based Service – Meridian & Asset Tags – Using Real-time Locating Systems (RTLS) to locate assets and improve efficiency can be a financial and compliance lifesaver for today’s customer-focused organizations.
- NetInsight – NetInsight generates key analytics that enhance IT’s ability to improve network performance management and monitoring. It automates the operation of Wi-Fi networks for enterprise scalability.
- Aruba Security – Introspect & ClearPass – Aruba is helping IT simplify branch networks with a cloud-based solution designed with seamless architecture and easier control, especially for IT in retail or other verticals who have limited resources to manage branches.
- Aruba SD-WAN – Branch Gateways & Aruba Central – Aruba is helping IT simplify branch networks with a cloud-based solution designed with seamless architecture and easier control, especially for IT in retail or other verticals who have limited resources to manage branches.
These hands-on experiences help you link what you see and hear in the presentations with the physical equipment and software so you can drill down into what’s possible and clarify your vision and ideas. Join us in this 2.5 days of sharing and get inspired with the latest happenings in the zone.
Let’s Party Together!
At Aruba, we work and play hard!
The festivities kick off with our Welcome Reception at the spectacular Outdoor Lawn of Parisian Macau. Get in the party spirit and come dressed in theme. Feel free to walk around and check out the beautiful surrounding of the Lawn while enjoying the sumptuous spread of delicacies specially prepared for you!
On Day 2 evening, get together for the most happening Appreciation Dinner at Innovation Zone. Come dressed in neon or white for a glowing-good time at the NEON EDGE Party @ ATM17APAC!
Be part of us to paint the town colourful and create a visual experience that is unforgettable for all. The luminous glow created from the vibrant colours and the LIVE DJ spinning give the most up lifting sensation at Innovation Zone, a unique night that you must experience at APAC Atmosphere 2017!
See you in Macau!