Advanced Cryptography for Government
Suite B Cryptography for Classified Mobile Networks
“The applicability of Suite B goes way beyond government work. There are still those who are so skeptical of WLAN security that they simply will not use WLANs. If this new development from Aruba doesn’t make those folks happy, I don’t know what will.”
Craig Mathias, Principal
Government agencies can now utilize commercial mobile devices and connect them to restricted networks using an NSA-approved security technology called Suite B. Suite B is a stronger, faster set of encryption protocols and methods which enables commercial mobile devices to be used in classified (or unclassified) government networks.
The Aruba Mobile Virtual Enterprise (MOVE) architecture allows secure mobility by linking access privileges to a user’s unique identity and by employing all forms of standards-based security, including NSA-specified Suite B encryption. That means authorized users get secure access to network resources based on who they are – no matter where they are, what devices they use or how they connect.
- Line-rate military-grade cryptography including support for WPA2, Suite B, OCSP and extensive PKI system integration secures users and data streams for both classified and unclassified network access without requiring costly access point (AP) enclosures to protect cryptography keys, nor requiring proprietary and expensive cryptographic overlays.
- Government security certifications and accreditations include NIST FIPS 140-2, Common Criteria EAL-4, U.S. DoD directives, DoD UC-APL as well as approvals and type accreditations by the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army and U.S. Military Health System.
- Mobile Device Access Control (MDAC) enforces network, application and bandwidth usage policies and provides device-specific data, statistics and usage reports.
- Assured wireless performance in complex RF environments with Aruba Adaptive Radio Management™ technology, which automatically activates and dynamically adapts the WLAN under constantly changing conditions.
- End-to-end visibility and centralized control simplifies the management of mobile users that connect to multivendor, multisite enterprise networks.
- Aruba Classified Networking Solutions White Paper
- ArubaOS Advanced Cryptography (ACR) Module Data Sheet (PDF)
- Government Solutions Guide (PDF)
- Federal Security Certifications (PDF)
- Federal Government Solutions (PDF)
- ArubaOS xSec Module (PDF)
- Secure Enterprise Mobility for Government Teleworkers (PDF)
- Developing a Sound Security Policy for Mobility at the Department of Defense (PDF)